Mains’l Services, a leading provider of home health care and other direct support services, retained ZenMation to create a more effective, efficient and consistent process for onboarding more than 1,300 new employees who annually support over 900 people in home and community-based services in Minnesota, California and Alaska.
Loosely based on the “Game of LIFE,” this innovative, engaging 10-course curriculum uses accessible language, fun and practical video-based scenarios, creative graphics, quizzes, post-assessments and other learning techniques to enhance learners understanding and retention of important information.
The curriculum includes courses on:
- Do No Harm: Protection of Vulnerable Adults and Minors
- What to Do in an Emergency
- Workplace Safety and Infection Control
- HIPAA and Patient Privacy Rights
- Preventing Insurance Waste, Abuse and Fraud
- Providing Person-Centered Services
- Why Documentation is Important
- Medication Basics
- Ensuring Wellness, Health and Safety
- CPR and First Aid Basics